I wish I could say I thought about this but actually I read it as part of @michelleweber ‘s Blogging 101 course. She asked us to look for other blogs we might like. My reader fell upon Berdadisini s 100 list. I envied this blogger s experience of crossing off more than 50 percent of the 100 things she wanted to do in life. The list was random — it included travel, lessons and experience.
For 2016, I am making my own 100 list. Oddly the process to make the list is a journey in itself. I began by falling for random suggestion on @berdadisini:
1. To travel and visit Indonesia.
2. To Go To Tokyo on my Son’s 20th Birthday in January
3. To Hike the Sieben Gebirge and Take a Cruise along the Rhine with my son
Then Suggestion by classmates
4. To climb Mount Pinatubo
5. To have a signature recipe for potluck dinners
6. To learn 50 ways to tie a scarf
7. To ride a hot air balloon
8. To publish my book
Then I discovered, I need more time to make my 100 list.
* featured photo is from Kaartje2go.